• Floating outputs on 4 mm safety sockets.
• Three outputs available simultaneously :
– Power supply A : adjustable from 0 to ±15 Volts balanced.
or 0 to 30 V with the -15 V terminal as reference.
– Power supply B: adjustable from +2 to +5,5 Volts.
– Power supply C: adjustable from -15 to +15 Volts.
• Voltage adjustment : push-button selection of output A, B or C.
Voltage incremented and decremented by four push-buttons : -1 V ; +1 V ; -0,1 V ; +0,1 V
Automatic storage of the three voltage settings.
• Regulation : < 20 mV for a load variation from 0 to 100%.
< 10 mV for a 10% line variation.
• Ripple : < 3 mV peak to peak or 1 mV rms.
• Indicators : Three red LEDs showing the selected output for display and
• Display : 14 mm 3 digit LED digital voltmeter for the three outputs.
• Resolution : 100 mV.
• Max I : 1 A on output A.
3 A to 5,5 Volts and 1,5 A to 2 Volts on output B.
0,2 A on output C.
• Display : Current limiting on one output causes the display to blink ; it shows :
“Ic.A”, “Ic.b”, “Ic.C” or “+Ic “, depending on the overloaded output(s).
• Short circuit protection, by current limit.
• Transformer primary overcurrent protection, by fuse.
• Chassis ground output on 4 mm inverted safety socket.
• RS-232 link, 9-way male SUB-D plug.
• *USB option: Kit includes an adaptator null modem und RS232 cable.
• *ETHERNET option : RS232 / RS485 / RS422 adapter kit to ETHERNET.
• LG991S for Windows95* or +
• LG991S LV and base VI under LabVIEW™**
Softwares are available for download on website www.elc.fr
(*is a registered trademark of Microsoft Co.)
(** (*is a registered trademark of National Instruments.)
• Safety : Class I, enhanced safety between mains input and outputs.
Complies with EN 61010-1, overvoltage category II, pollution degree 2.
• EMC : Complies with EN 61326-1, performance criteria B, and EN 55011, ISM Group I, Class B.
• Input voltage : 230 V ±10%, 50/60 Hz.
• Mains input : Socket C14 with C13 removable cable (2 poles + earth).
• Power consumption : 100 VA max.
• Dielectric strength : 2300 V from input to output, 1350 V from input to chassis.
• Presentation : screen-printed polycarbonate front panel, metal case, epoxy finish