• Each decade consists of inductors wound around a ferrite pot core, which
gives a Q factor between 55 and 100.
• Like all inductors of this type, the applied voltage mostly depends on the operating frequency. The voltage must be limited to avoid core saturation and overheating.
• Professional quality switches with gilt contacts.
• Output of each decade on 4 mm safety socket.
• Screen outputs (front panel and case) on safety earth socket
• Safety : Complies with EN 61010-1, overvoltage category I, pollution degree 1.
• Max voltage : 300 V AC/DC (reinforced insulation).
• Presentation : aluminium mounting plate, screen-printed satin epoxy finish, metal case, epoxy finish.
Decade x 1µH x10µH x100µH x1mH x10mH x100mH x1H
Q Factor 55 55 60 70 100 100 60
Frequency 5M 1M 500k 500k 50k 50k 10k
Max. DC current 800mA 700mA 380mA 140mA 70mA 50mA 40mA
Max. resistance 0,25Ω 0,55Ω 1,8Ω 3,4Ω 12,1Ω 82Ω 250Ω
Accuracy 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 5% 10%
• The assembly is mounted on the front panel which fits into a 19″ standard subrack.
• Mounting plate dimensions: H = 2U (U = 44.45 mm) L = 84F (F = 5.08 mm)